Post by Darwin on Dec 6, 2018 21:04:08 GMT
BAN APPEAL RULES
These are the rules that govern what you may do in your Ban Appeal, and what the staff can do also.
The rules apply to Staff Members as well.
1. You may reply to someone's post to vouch/disagree with them, while also giving your opinion.
2. You may not create a thread of someone else's behalf.
3. Staff: You may not reply to end the staff application. The mentioned staff member only is the one that may end the application. If the staff member left/was demoted recently, the Owner/Co-Owner will reply instead.
4. You may not post more ban appeals into one thread.
5. You may periodically bump your post if it has gone down really low.
6. You have the right to PM any staff member, including the Owner or Co-Owner, if your application wasn't replied to in a week. (Both on Discord and on the Forums)
7. You may not reply to your own posts, unless you are adding to your proof, in which case note it down with "Addendum #x". (x - the number of the addendum)